Join Our Team
The studio manager is responsible for the setting the tone in the studio space and delivering a high touch customer experience. It also includes being a representative of the company, responding to customers’ queries, and managing studio staff, administration and KPIs. This role involves taking ownership of the whole studio experience, and making sure it is a friendly, engaging environment for anyone who enters. Enthusiasm, excellent customer service, strong retail management experience and flexibility are key. The right candidate will have an innate marketing sense to build community connection and engagement.
- Manage the day to day operations of the studio ensuring all aspects of the studio and staff are on brand, maintaining a welcoming and high vibration experience
- Accountability for studio budgets and operating costs
- Analyze financial performance and key metrics. Develop regular action plans to drive business and achieve financial goals
- Develop class scheduling & programming in collaboration with corporate team
- Manage studio staff including staff training, schedules, timesheets and payroll
- Evaluate and respond to all customer concerns and questions in a timely and caring way
- Build local community connections and partnerships
- Execute marketing initiatives and special events within the studio
- Manage inventory and sales of merchandise
- Any other tasks that include the overall responsibility of keeping the studio running at the standard expected by HQ
- Hospitality, Fitness studio and/or Retail management experience (3-5 years is ideal)
- Strong communication and management skills in training, mentoring and motivating employees
- Graceful response under pressure, excellent customer service, and high aesthetic standards
- A passion for Health and Wellness
- Financial acumen specific to a brick and mortar business, including but not limited to managing a P&L and payroll.
- Proficient knowledge on how to use Mind Body Online a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground level of a company with inspiring values and a real focus on the benefit of others. We care deeply about the work that we do and each other. We are hyper-dedicated, and are ready to do whatever it takes. If you feel aligned with this mission, and have the background to match, please email us at [email protected] with your resume and a brief note explaining your interest, salary expectations and qualifications.
How to Apply
Send a resume to [email protected].